In conjunction with the UC BikeShare program, NEW U is hosting group bike rides on the Perkiomen Trail!
Group bike rides will run April 1st – May 1st, every Tuesday & Thursday from 12:00 pm-12:55 pm.
All levels are welcome! Meet outside of the Campus Safety Office at noon. Bring your own bike or rent one through the BikeShare Program. Sign up on UCBikeShare’s website for $10 per year.
- Prior to riding, you must fill out a waiver, which can be found at the Fitness Center.
- Bring your helmet.They are not provided however they are mandatory.
- Be sure to bring a water bottle to stay hydrated.
- Wear shorts or pants that won’t get caught in the chains.
- Wear bright colors for safety.
- One group bike ride in April = Free NEW U sack pack & water bottle
- Three group bike rides in April = One Wellness Point
- Five group bike rides in April = Raffle Entry for Bike Accessory
Contact Ray Stitt – firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!